Available for Full time Contract on Monday 17th October
- Get on board the Power BI revolution by empowering non technical business stakeholders to make decisions based on their own data or other freely available mature data sets using advanced attractive visualizations.
- Offering a free demonstration of Power BI either remotely via Skype or on site depending on your location.
- Available for speaking at user groups / conferences, mentoring opportunities, technical reviewing and authoring books opportunities particularly in Power BI and SQL Server 2016.
Kieran is the director of Innovative Business Intelligence Ltd who is a developer / architect / trainer and project manager with a business intelligence emphasis and the following attributes: -
• 20+ years' experience using various database systems including most versions of Microsoft (MS) SQL Server from version 7 to 2016.
• 12+ years commercial experience of MS SQL Server.
• 5+ years commercial experience in SSIS (SQL Server Integrated Services), SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services) and SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) .
.• Specialising in handling multi terra-byte data sets using partitioning, aggregation wizards, usage based optimisation wizards and attribute relationships.
• We have experience of liaising with multiple stakeholders and maintaining complex stakeholder relationships. The range of stakeholders that we work closely include, directors, administrators, managers, information analysts and technical staff.
• Commercial experience of Microsoft Office SharePoint including Performance Point, PowerPivot, PowerQuery, M, R, PowerView and DAX.
LinkedIn profile; - http://www.linkedin.com/in/kieranpatrickwood, Twitter https://twitter.com/KieranIBI ; Blog; - http://kieranwood.wordpress.com/, Open Source; - link MSDN Profile; - link